Whitecourt Woodlands Rodeo - June 21 - 23, 2019
Plan your getaway so that you can take in the Whitecourt Woodlands Rodeo. Hosted by the Whitecourt & District Agricultural Society, this annual event just keeps getting bigger and better every year.
The rodeo itself takes place at the Westward Hall, south of Whitecourt along Highway 32. Take in events such as bareback, saddle bronc, steer wrestling, calf roping, bull riding, team roping, Chuckwagon races, wild horse racing, and barrel racing. To top things off, a midway is also organized, along with a Farmers' Market, show & shine hosted by the Whitecourt Wheels Car club, beer gardens, and a rodeo dance.
For more information view the Whitecourt Woodlands Rodeo Facebook page.
Friday, June 21
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. WCA Chuckwagons
- 7:30 to 10:00 p.m. WRA Rodeo
Saturday, June 22
- 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Breafast
- 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Slack
- 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m. Rodeo Market
- 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m. Carshow
- 2:00 to 4:30 p.m. BRC Bull Riding
- 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. Entertainment
- 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. WCA Chuckwagons
- 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. WRA Rodeo
- 9:00 p.m. to Closing Rodeo Dance
Sunday, June 23
- 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Breakfast
- 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Junior Rodeo
- 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. Entertainment
- 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. WCA Chuckwagons